Welcome fellow earthlings, to this blog created by the BTRTM museum team (June to be exact, for fear of implicating the other worthy members of the team!)
Ahem!
Za name - Petit Buddhist Culture Mousaion
Petite
we are humble in space area alright, BUT, we are informative, educational, therapeutic and in all, a giant sparrow!
Buddhist Culture
Centres on the the extraordinary lives of the Buddha Sakyamuni, Buddha Maitreya and Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara, bringing you an array of interesting artefacts from around the world you wouldn't want to miss.
Mousaion
Ah ha! This word, is the name of the great museum of Alexandria founded by Ptolemy, literally meaning "dwelling of Muses", the genesis of all museums.
Ok, I get the idea... Why "Mousaion"? what does Greek culture has got to do with Buddhist Culture anyway, you say? Genesis, you say... *gulps* (touchy)
Err... *sheepishly* I... I ran out of ideas... this name was thought out of desperation and impulse... Before we make this publicly public. Any better suggestions, anyone?
Yikes! Don't waste good eggs!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment